My experience with shadow people ...

I have my own experience with shadow people:

When I was a child I liked to frighten the people who entered the room (since I slept with my mother). At that time I was alone and I liked the fact of scaring whoever came in. In one of those, I wanted to scare somebody, but with the light of the hallway, a very dark person. Anyone would think that from the back light it would look dark, but this being stretched out his hand and turned on the light, he was a completely dark humanoid being, even with the room light on.

And since then I believe in those beings, and as the Dross video says whenever something happens, the shadow people seem to, because the day after what happened to me, the neighbor was taken by ambulance. I think the shadow being was wrong from home.

Comentarios